- Radiant radiator with inertia and low temperature in water circulation or electric version.
- Natural material with exceptional power of radiation and accumulation: Olycale® stone.
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to the inertia of the Olycale® and the temperature regulation which automatically adapts to heating needs.
- Optimum performance thanks to highly efficient thermal transmissions.
- Excellent hygiene and a particularly healthy and ecological radiator.
- Safety, flexibility and silence guaranteed by an innovative anti-dilation and anti-corrosion process for the copper and a double thermal limiter for the electric ones. Reliable operation and guaranteed longevity thanks to the noble materials used (copper, steel, Olycale®, etc.).
- Radio control, very easy to handle.
- Radiator manufactured individually with customization on demand and an incomparable aesthetic design of works of art.
Composed of 600 high-performance LEDs, the Cinier LT wall lamp provides powerful indirect lighting and a unique design.
During the day, the Cinier LT wall lamp is a contemporary sculpture in Olycal stone. In the evening, it is sublimated by 600 LEDs.
300 high performance white LEDs are integrated into the back of the sculpture to provide powerful, indirect and economical lighting.
300 multi-color or 100% warm white (neutral white on request) RGB LEDs are integrated into a black or white powder-coated steel frame, flush with the reliefs of the sculpture and giving it a 3D effect with a unique design.
The Cinier LT wall lamp provides a lighting power of 3000 to 4600 lumens (400 W equivalent) for an absorbed power of 40 to 100W. That's 75% energy savings and longer life.
Provide a standard power supply. Works with 24V DC current (24V transformer included in the wall lamp).
Supplied with an infrared remote control allowing the color and intensity of the light frame to be changed: in automatic color scrolling mode or in fixed color mode.